Where to start
If you are new to the world of investing, it can be an intimidating place. There are lots of terms thrown around that you may not fully understand and the number of choices available to you can be overwhelming.
If you're feeling a little lost, let us help.
- Start by looking at your investment goals.
- Then spend some time understanding the relationship between risk and return, click here for some pointers.
- Speak to your financial adviser for guidance. If you don’t have an adviser, you can contact us and we will help you find one.
Once you have done all of that, you’re ready to start considering your investment options. We have a range of options to choose from and our Integral products are a great place to start.
- More detail on our Integral range of funds can be found here.
- Before deciding on whether to invest in the Integral range of funds, you should read a copy of the offer documents.
As always, we recommend that you speak to your financial adviser for guidance. At IOOF, we aim to make investing easy for you, but it still pays to get some financial advice from a professional who knows your circumstances and financial goals.