The IOOF Integral Master Trust is one of the only asset class based portfolio investment entities in New Zealand, first launched in 2011. This means that the taxes are paid from the funds on behalf of investors, and the tax rate is capped at 28 per cent.
Each fund pools investors' money with others to access a wider variety of assets and provide greater diversity than investors may achieve on their own. The funds offer investors the choice of highly diversified unit trusts investing across a range of asset classes, or specific asset class funds that allow you to tilt your portfolio to a more defensive or aggressive position. You can use these funds to design a portfolio that is specific to your situation and needs.
You benefit from:
- Choice. You can choose from any combination of five funds - those being the Diversified 40 Fund, Diversified 60 Fund, Global Equities Fund, Cash Holding Fund, and Fixed Interest Fund.
- Regular reporting. Stay up to date with quarterly transaction statements as well as confirmation of any applications and withdrawals.
- Secure 24 hours online portfolio. Access performance information and forms at your convenience.
- Flexibility. We offer a range of easy investment features including the regular savings plan and regular withdrawal plan. You can also switch all or part of your investment between funds at any time*.
- Low investment minimum. The minimum initial investment amount is $10,000 which can be split across one or more of the four funds. The minimum investment per fund is currently $1,000.
How are the funds managed?
The asset allocation of the funds within the IOOF Integral Master Trust is actively monitored by the IOOF QuantPlus team who are also responsible for the underlying investment management. For more information on the IOOF QuantPlus investment process, please click here.
- For more information about the asset classes, click here.
- To find out more about the funds, click here.
*Please refer to the relevant offer document for any costs or fees that may apply.