IOOF Integral Master Trust
The IOOF Integral Master Trust is one of the only asset class based portfolio investment entities in New Zealand.
Your clients benefit from:
- Choice - Investors can choose from any combination of five funds - those being the Diversified 40 Fund, Diversified 60 Fund, Global Equities Fund, Cash Holding Fund and Fixed Interest Fund.
- Regular reporting - It's easy for you to ensure your clients are kept up-to-date with quarterly transaction statements as well as confirmation of any applications and withdrawals.
- Secure 24 hour online portfolio - Both you and your clients are able to access performance information and forms at your convenience.
- Flexibility - We offer a range of easy investment features including a regular savings plan and regular withdrawal plan. You can also switch all or part of your investment between funds at any time*.
- Low investment minimum - The minimum initial investment amount is $10,000 which can be split across one or more of the fours funds. The minimum investment per fund is currently $1,000.
How are the funds managed?
The funds offered through the IOOF Integral Master Trust utilises the leading investment capabilities of IOOF QuantPlus - a specialist team within our IOOF investments division. Our investment managers are dedicated to delivering solid consistent returns through efficient exposure to a highly diversified portfolio of assets. For more information on the IOOF QuantPlus investment process, please click here.
*Please refer to the relevant offer document for any costs or fees that may apply.